Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Laziness

Lazy days.

The best part of summer.

After recovering from my vacation, of course.

Sounds weird, right?

But physical vacations wear me out.

This vacation we walked over 200,000 steps in 15 days.

And went to Kayak School.

And went horse back riding.

And went white water rafting.

To make it harder, we were at an elevation between 7,000 and 11,000 feet.

Garsh.

Anyway, after a couple of days recuperating, I feel almost normal.


Except super lazy.

And I've missed a couple of posts.

No excuses, but I forgot what day it was.

But I am going to get back on the horse and get back on schedule.

Or at least I am going to try...

Unless I forget what day it is again.

One of the few perks of doing 14 months of work in 10?

A nice long summer to recover and prepare to do it again.

Laziness can be a stupid good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Does this good thing remind you of a story of your own? Have a question or comment? Please leave a comment!